Global Interactive Virtual Training
In addition to our in-person courses, we our continuing to offer the option of live, guided, interactive, training via Zoom.
The Devon School of Mindfulness
The Devon School Of Mindfulness is part of the Mindfulness Now network of training school providers. Our mindfulness teacher training school is run by mindfulness now trainers Madeleine Agnew and Nick Cooke. The 5 day attendance based accredited teacher training course is held at Tawstock court in Barnstaple, North Devon.
This course is open and accessible to all. It is not necessary to have completed any previous courses or training in mindfulness meditation.
The schools main aims are to:
- Provide accessible and affordable attendance based mindfulness teacher training
- Monitor all student’s evaluation of training content and delivery, and apply a policy of continuous improvement in order to maintain the highest possible standards
- Uphold high ethical standards of its tutors, students and graduates
- Maintain on-going support for students and graduates
- Make mindfulness available to as many people as possible in order to meet ever increasing needsbased