Assessment and Qualification
Mindfulness teacher students are assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- Rapport skills
- Assessment and preparation of clients / learners
- Client / learner safety
- Teaching / facilitation ability
- Outcome monitoring
- Client / learner evaluation
The following assessment methods are applied:
- Observational assessment during the course of the training
- Assignment based, post-course assessment involving practical case study work and written case study report
Please note that the inclusive training fees cover assessment and certification, along with all teaching materials including our training manual, PowerPoint slides and other support materials.
The UK College mindfulness teacher training course provides a fully assessed and certificated teaching qualification, graduates of which are offered the opportunity to become part of the Mindfulness Now network of accredited teachers of mindfulness meditation. This is not a business franchise and there is nothing to purchase. Annually renewable licences are granted on an on-going basis for accredited teachers.